Looking for the top Amazon S3 plugin for WordPress, but not sure which one to choose?
As a result, we have compiled a list of the best WordPress plugins for Amazon S3 to assist you in picking the best plugin that meets all your requirements. These plugins can enhance all the advanced WordPress themes, allowing you to stand out from the crowd.
Here is a list of Amazon S3 plugins that will help you pick the right one. Amazon S3 Video, Amazon S3 File Manager, WordPress S3 Upload Plugins, and WordPress Amazon S3 File Managers are available.
Check out these best WordPress plugins for Amazon S3 in 2022:
Speed Up Your WordPress Site
The WP Offload Media plugin is available for WordPress and WooCommerce sites. It allows you to copy multiple media files available on your website and upload them to Amazon S3, Digital Ocean, or Google Cloud Storage for safekeeping.
With a WordPress Cloudfront plugin, you can set up a CDN in various ways. You'll also receive an automatically generated URL when you choose the media.
In this plugin, the thumbnails associated with media files, such as videos and photos, enable remote access in addition to the media files themselves. There is no direct uploading of media files to CloudFront storage accounts, but users can choose one option that best meets their needs.
This plugin automatically deletes these files from the server once they have been copied to a bucket. Once the files have been copied to the bucket, this plugin automatically copies them to a bucket.
💵 There is a premium version of the WP Offload Media plugin available for $39, while a free version is available.
- Provides digital protection for your WooCommerce store on your WordPress server
- Provides the ability to upload media
- Files added via the WordPress Panel will be automatically copied
- The URL of such files within the enabled storage area is replaced
- Files that have been copied to WP Offload Media's bucket are cleaned
- It worked beautifully for me. I was daunted about offloading images to AWS for the first time, but this plugin handled it easily.
- The plugin conflicts with our WordPress theme, so we have been having issues with updates.
Make Your WordPress Blazing Fast
There are several Amazon S3 plugins available for WordPress, but Next3 Offload is one of the most popular ones. The plugin allows you to upload media files to Amazon S3 from your website, thereby increasing the speed of your website.
Using this WordPress Amazon S3 file manager plugin, you can upload multimedia files directly to the WordPress Media Library and navigate your website seamlessly, rather than having to manually create URLs and upload files from the WordPress Media Library.
A plugin with these many features can greatly benefit your SEO ranking since your WordPress files are stored on Amazon Web Services AWS, making the server more accessible and speeding up your website.
As a result of this plugin, you will be able to create backups and reduce the amount of space your web host consumes, enabling you to save money on your hosting fees.
It is a very flexible plugin compatible with a wide range of functionality, whether it be BuddyPress' CDN, WP Rocket's EDD, or WooCommerce's.
💵 The plugin costs $39. 12 months of free support included.
- There is an Amazon S3 file manager for managing files and folders
- Gives you the ability to switch and build buckets
- Allows the use of WordPress files and folders
- Allows you to move files from and to Amazon S3
- Keeping your files backed up is not a problem
An Amazon S3 Video & Audio Player
The S3MediaVault plugin allows you to create a fully featured WordPress membership plugin that will enable you to upload and play YouTube videos and audio files from your Amazon S3 account.
It is possible to select your ideal voice for developing an engaging speech-enabled application that can be used throughout the world when you select your ideal voice.
With this Amazon S3 video plugin, you will be unable to view videos or audio files that have been illegally shared with unauthorized users because files provide content protection.
Furthermore, you can instantly deliver video and audio files to visitors worldwide with CloudFront. Your visitors to your site will benefit from 45% faster loading times.
It is possible for WordPress users to make audio files as podcasts and to translate these audio files into other languages using this Amazon S3 plugin. Using this plugin, you can convert any written text into a lifelike voice. It includes dozens of voices in multiple languages.
💵 The plugin offers a simple user interface and can be purchased for $69.
- There is HLS video streaming support
- CloudFront integration is available
- An online distribution protocol exists for audio and video files
- You receive the best videos for WordPress on Amazon S3
- It is possible to control the downloading of selected videos
An Amazon Cloudfront Distribution Plugin
The WPAdmin AWS CDN plugin for WordPress is a free plugin designed to assist users in setting up AWS CloudFront Distribution on a WordPress-based site. There are also other CDN providers available that provide a customized CDN URL.
In addition to being very easy to use, this plugin requires very few configuration steps to configure the Amazon CloudFront distribution. All you need to do is create an account on AWS.Amazon.com and enter your Access Key ID and Secret Key, and the plugin will take care of the remaining steps.
It is also possible to deploy the CDN selectively based on the price class and specify a minimum and maximum caching interval.
As a result of its active development and popularity, this plugin is widely used by the WordPress community for using Amazon AWS CloudFront CDN. CDN services offered by Amazon AWS are free of charge.
💵 No charge is associated with it. It's FREE.
- Allows the user to preview his posts and contents without CDN caching
- Removes the cookie when a user logs out
- A variety of page URLs are sent to the CloudFront Invalidation API
- Limits the deployment of the CDN by defining a price class
- Clears all Cloudfront cache when the user publishes a post
- My Elastic Beanstalk environment gave me minor issues with W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, and Key CDN enabler. The WPAdmin AWS CDN solution just worked. Support resolved a minor PHP warning promptly.
- It does its job well, is clean, and has excellent support from the developers.
A WordPress Amazon S3
By using the SSU freemium plugin, websites may upload essential files directly to Amazon S3 at any time from any WordPress media uploader. With the help of this plugin, you can upload files directly to the server without storing them elsewhere on the server.
In addition, this WordPress S3 upload plugin allows you to easily upload files larger than the maximum size without encountering any problems.
Anyone can access an Amazon S3 Bucket, regardless of whether they are logged in as a user or have granted others permission to upload files to the bucket. In this manner, you will be able to save time and storage space, thus improving the performance of your website.
In this plugin, S3 buckets allow users to upload files and then upload the files to the media section of their WordPress dashboard. The files can be displayed either publicly or privately.
💵 The Lite version is free, while the Premium version costs $14.
- Configuring an Amazon S3 bucket is possible.
- You can upload files from either the front-end or the product page
- Keeps your private files safe from hackers and bots
- There is the option to remove media
- There was no plugin that not only uploaded media to s3 but also let me specify the s3 folder. This one did that great – I love it.
Offloads Your Media Library
The Publitio Offloading extension is a CloudFront Offloading plugin that provides the ability to offload your media and store it in the cloud, for example.
As a result of this plugin, you will be able to upload all of your media independently, then control the loading of all the other stuff so that you do not need to focus your time and attention on the critical aspects of the website.
This plugin allows you to upload local media files into the cloud and store them there, as local copies can be found here.
You can install and activate this plugin directly from the WordPress dashboard if you are using it. When the API directory is configured, and the plugin is installed, it is easy to access media files from any part of the site.
By enabling this plugin, your site visitors can download various media files from your sites, such as photos and videos. In some cases, you may be able to restrict the types of files that can be offloaded from the local storage, depending on your requirements.
💵 The premium version of this plugin costs $9, and a free version is also available.
- Good work, guys! This tool helps me move all my videos to cloud hosting and deliver them to users without overtaxing my server.
- My installation went very quickly, using a subdomain. The documentation was easy to understand, and I was up and running in no time.
An Amazon S3 Storage Plugin
It is possible with the Amazon S3 Storage plugin to provide your customers with the option of downloading products, i.e., giving your customers the option to download all your products electronically.
It would be possible to access digital products quickly and easily with just a few clicks if the plugin were integrated. Furthermore, during the purchase process, the plugin provides a specific download path for digitally launched products.
There is, however, no problem with using the plugin with another extension on the site, which is already installed and active. Using the WordPress Dashboard, you can streamline the distribution of your digital content and manage administrative tasks.
With this plugin, you can automatically create buckets while maintaining complete control over the process. You will be able to see the path to the downloaded product for that product when customers are inside the path to your company's downloaded products.
💵 Taking this plugin gives you free support for 12 months. The price of the plugin is $29.
- Produces variants of buckets based on the identical product
- Compatible with other plugins
- Your customers can access files of any size
- Provides shortcuts for changing the URL into an Amazon S3 URL
- Represents faster downloads of products
I would like to conclude with a few words
Even so, these plugins are effective in improving your site. Now you know the best free WordPress plugins for Amazon S3.
📌 Note: To increase the visibility and performance of your website, you should consider using one of the WordPress caching plugins we recommend in conjunction with checking out our collection of carefully curated WordPress hosting services.
This post aims to help you find the plugin that fits your must-haves.