Are you looking for the best Job Board WordPress plugin for your website?
Therefore, let us help you choose the best Job Board WordPress plugin without further ado. All these WordPress plugins are clean and professional. We hope you will have selected the best plugin for your Job Board website by the end of this post. These plugins also support the entire range of WordPress themes.
In summary, all of the following plugins are for the Job Board. Despite this, they can also be used on Micro Jobs, Job Managers, Elementor Job Boards, and WooCommerce Job Boards.
Therefore, take a look at this list of the best Job Board WordPress plugins for 2022:
Get The Right Skills On Board
The Simple Job Board plugin enables you to easily integrate a job board into your WordPress website. This plugin can be easily customized and extendable. A custom job board can be created to manage individual job listings.
You can list jobs on the Simple Job Board, display them on your website by using shortcodes, add an application form, and manage every step of the initial application process.
It is available in several languages, including RTL languages, English, French, Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Serbian, Swedish, Urdu, Japanese, Polish and Galician.
Job postings may be added to multiple pages and displayed on any page by using the [jobpost] shortcode and even making the Elementor an Elementor job board.
Moreover, you can customize your application forms by adding notes to your applications using a dashboard that allows you to customize your applications based on each job opening.
The new feature of the job board templates allows you to customize the file templates. You can choose between two different layouts.
💵 It is FREE. There is no cost involved.
- Categories can be added as shortcodes to any post to enable employment listings to be found in that category
- Adding, categorizing, and managing all job tasks is simple through the WordPress User Interface
- Allow users to add job types to job listing sites
- A particular job can have multiple locations assigned to it
- Use multiple combinations of shortcodes to create a job listing
- Adding location details to a job posting is possible by using a specified shortcode
- A job type can be added to any post using a shortcode
- A must have plugin, the support team is very active, quick responses, accurate resolutions, and I highly recommend. I hope it continues to work smoothly like it does right now…
- Great plugin and service!
- We haven't used this long, but once I found SJB, I didn't look anywhere else for a job posting plugin. This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Tanya.
Lightweight Job Listing Plugin For Adding Job-board Like Functionality
Using the WP Job Manager, you can include a list of open job positions at the bottom of your WordPress website using shortcodes. It works with just about any theme (with a bit of CSS styling) and is incredibly easy to install and use.
Because the plugin uses custom post types, it is possible to add additional functionality by using themes included with the plugin. This plugin also has a variety of shortcodes intended to display jobs in various formats and even make a WooCommerce job board.
You will never need to pay a subscription fee to access any of the core features of WP Job Manager, as these features will always be free. The plugin contains all the necessary components for running a simple and micro job board website.
💵 Free plugin and free support are included.
- Adding AJAX-powered, searchable, filterable, and ajax-based job listings to your websites
- An email address or website address is attached to the job posting, making it easier for job seekers to apply
- Job postings are managed through forms on the front end for guests and registered members
- Offer a preview of the job posting before it is published, so the job advertiser can see how it will look on the job board
- Utilize the familiar WordPress user interface to create, categorize, and manage job listings
- Well-maintained, available for quite a while, works, can be extended, and has a lot of add-ons available. Thanks to the maintainers.
- It limits package to one listing, but you can still add as many as you want…. why limit…
- Outstanding, awesome and truly incredible…
Manage The Job Posts Efficiently
If you would like to add an easy-to-use career feed to the job postings page of your WordPress website, such as the Job Manager & Career plugin from ThemeHigh, you can do so. With this plugin, you can manage, edit and add all your job postings to the page.
In the job board plugin, you can add information such as the job title, the job description, and any other features that you wish.
Job listings can be organized by location, job type, and category are convenient for both users and administrators.
In addition to allowing employers to enter location and job type, the career plugin also enables job seekers to enter related categories. So it is easy for both parties to sort these records.
💵 Lite is free. Premium is $49.00.
- Maintains information about jobs and organizes it
- Displays custom job application statuses and provides the option to customize email notifications
- Provides a customizable career page with an accordion layout
- Content and subject of emails can be customized
- All changes can be undone with a single click
- Provides particular jobs with additional badges
- Uses Recaptcha as a validation method
- Enhances the job filter by including keywords
- Multiples methods to apply for a job post
- Creates custom fields within the application form
- R Really appreciated the team's quick response..
- My start-up does not have many jobs posts, so I wanted something simple, professional, searchable, and easy to implement. Job Manager was perfect! Super simple implementation, intuitive post-like structure, and the page looked great. I had a minor issue with “Apply Form”, but their support team assisted me within 48 hours. Highly recommended!
- The plugin is good and the support is great.
Job Listing, Career Page and Recruitment Plugin
In addition to managing job postings on your WordPress site, you can also manage job applicants using the WP Job Openings.
Following the simple instructions provided by the WP Job Openings plugin for WordPress is enough to set up a career posting page on your website by following simply the instructions.
WordPress Job Openings is a plugin that extends into a powerful recruitment tool after studying hundreds of different job posting layouts. The plugin was developed after extensive research and analysis of hundreds of other job posting layouts.
The plugin features two different layout types, Grid and List. Both layout types are designed with the user experience and modern design principles in mind. The plugin's main feature is its customizable filter options.
💵 You can choose between a $49 pro version or a free lite version.
- Forms from third parties and custom URLs may be used
- Design with a clean and user-friendly appearance
- Including an email notification when a file has been uploaded
- Applications can be filtered and exported
- Email notifications and templates customized to your needs
- Layouts for two different modern designs
- Identifying, rejecting, and selecting candidates
- Automated shortcode generation for generating customized job lists
- Making your own application form is possible
- Notifications of job submissions may be sent to those on the CC list
- Hello, The plugin stopped working after last wordpress update, and support is using back and forth tactic, despite the fact I have a paid version. Everything from the back end is working fine, job listing works well, but content inside each job is not. I used to get support, but it has disappeared for several days now, and I have to look for another plugin. It will be a shame to have to look for another one.
- There have been no complaints thus far!
- There are several noteworthy features of this product, which streamlines the recruitment process. Features include: 1. Simple for SME businesses. 2. Can be customized 3. Excellent customer support. They reply to you quickly and assist even if a change is necessary to their code.
WordPress Most Comprehensive Job Board Plugin
JS Job Manager allows you to create a job classifieds service where employers and job applicants can post job openings. Job seekers also can upload their resumes and apply directly for positions.
Simply download, install, and begin using JS Jobs. It includes more than 250 configurations and 45 shortcodes, so nothing needs to be set up. It comes with its own login and registration pages.
Jobs had the main advantage of designing a single device that would work with Android, iPhone, iPad, and Netbooks simultaneously.
The process of finding a job can be complicated. JS Jobs offers a built-in job search feature that can be customized by job seekers. JS Jobs offers a variety of search criteria to assist you in finding the right job.
💵 A Lite version of the plugin costs $0, whereas a Pro version costs $29.
- In the Pro version, JS Jobs offers 45 shortcodes, while in the free version, it offers 25 shortcodes
- An administrator can manage jobs easily by adjusting job types, shifts, status, experience, education, age, career level, and currencies
- A wide variety of features can be enabled and disabled by the administrator by simply clicking on them
- The activity log provides the administrator with a means to keep track of changes to the system
- Both front-end and back-end jobs are unlimited
- A user can modify the order of the fields in the form of jobs, companies, and resumes
- I tested this plugin on two websites, and it occurs on both There is a bug, so let's hope you can fix it, people can't apply to jobs with Arabic letters in their titles, when they click on the apply button on a job with Arabic letters, they receive error messages in the console at ‘common.js?ver=5.8.2' line 104. I tested this plugin on two websites, and it occurs on both.
- The plugin is completely useless. They scam people and never respond to any of the support tickets.
- It's simple with a lot of features!
We have also included some WordPress plugins you should use on your site. Make your site more effective by using these plugins.
That was the complete list of the best Job Board WordPress plugins.
In addition, we recommend that you click on the links to the blogs we wrote about the most popular WordPress blog themes and the most popular WordPress blog plugins, which are regularly used, voted on, and shared by our subscribers.