Is it impossible to find the best WordPress plugin for Flipbook?
Below, we share some of the best WordPress Flipbook plugins for you to use. The following list of WordPress plugins will help you find the right one for you. Finally, these plugins are compatible with all WordPress themes.
Flipbook plugins that are the best were selected. We also included plugins for 3D FlipBook, Add Flipbook in WordPress, Pdf Flipbook for WordPress, Elementor Flipbook, and Responsive Flipbook Plugin.
If you need a simple PDF viewer plugin you can check our article for the best WordPress PDF viewer plugins.
Now let's have a look at the best Flipbook WordPress plugins in 2022:
A Stunning 3D Flipbook Alternative for Your Flat, Lifeless Pdfs
The DearFlip plugin provides you with access to a wide range of options and features that let you add flipbook effects to files and images. You can also download a free version that contains all the included features.
PDF documents can be turned into flipbooks with the 3D FlipBook plugin, which converts PDF documents into realistic flipbooks.
This WordPress plugin allows you to customize the title of the flipbook button which appears after the flipbook title.
You can use a shortcode to change it directly from your page or post content. Furthermore, the DearFlip plugin is compatible with PDF and image files as well.
💵 You can download the free Lite version and the paid version for a $39.
- Supporting RTL languages and Arabic
- Provides deep linking to flipbook pages via the share button
- The ability to embed flipbooks inline, such as the default display flipbook structure
- Multiplying flipbooks can be displayed by a single shortcode
- Provides unlimited pages as well as more than 1000 pages
- Definitely recommended. No issues, great support.
- It's worked great to publish two research reports to our corporate web site, and the support has been exceptional as well. I highly recommend it.
- Our 3D Flipbook creates a dynamic experience to capture readers' imaginations. We needed a little help getting it to work with our course template and Deepak provided direct support and expert-level solutions.
Helps You Attract User Attention and Make More Impression
Unreal Flipbook for WordPress is one of the best Flipbook plugins on the internet because it will increase the Google ranking of your website.
You can use this pdf flipbook for WordPress plugin to create demonstration books, magazines, cards, booklets, and brochures. You will get more attention thanks to this plugin.
You have the opportunity to attract the attention of your audience and engage them effectively with the WordPress flipbook plugin.
Unlike the DearFlip plugin, the Unreal plugin supports predicting user behavior and tracking users' actions on your websites.
The main disadvantage of this plugin is that it only supports keyboard-based interaction.
💵 There are two versions: Premium for a fee and Lite for free.
- The ability to add pages by dragging and dropping
- The ability to use hard flat covers and create flexible books and pages
- Ability to use priorities for page loading, such as pages visible to users
- the ability to work efficiently to make pdfs books, magazines, and cards
- supports PDF links, highlighters, and any type of second-layer markup using HTML
- Supports users' behavior and tracks their actions on websites
- Thanks to this plugin, people will be able to read a sample before buying the full version of the book on Amazon. It is professional, and the shortcode generator in the backend has great features, even in the free version. Thanks so much for the plugin author.
Embed Your PDF Catalogs, Magazines, and Brochures As Flipbooks in Html5 Format
One of the best flipbook WordPress plugins is Flowpaper, which allows you to embed books and any PDF files such as magazines in HTML5 format on your website. This responsive flipbook plugin supports both dark and light themes and is usable for all WordPress magazine themes.
Also, the FlowPaper platform includes a wide range of browsers and mobile devices. However, the platform only supports PDF files of up to 15 Megabytes in size, if the PDF documents have not been uploaded to the FlowPaper cloud.
Additionally, this flipBook WordPress plugin includes instructions on how to embed FDF files. This will enable you to track their progress.
This plugin has only one negative feature: it does not support additional storage. If you do not host your PDF files in their cloud, the size of your publication is limited to 10MB, and extra storage cannot be utilized or you're only allowed to use 10 pages.
💵 The premium version of the Flowpaper plugin is priced at $95, while the Lite version is free.
- User-customized themes are available
- Embedded PDF catalogs, magazines, and brochures are supported
- The ability to host the PDF elsewhere and paste a link to it
- Ability to support a wide variety of browsers and devices
- After adding a shortcode, the viewer window appears, but after a few seconds, it says ‘That doesn't seem to be a valid PDF URL. Please make sure the PDF exists', when it is a valid url.
- Sometimes this plugin works great. Other times, it creates a pop-up that says “Can’t load this PDF. Make sure the PDF exists at the URL you’re loading it from.” When yes, the PDF does exist at the URL. Very frustrating. I’ll be looking for a different plugin since I can’t trust this one to work.
- It appears to look really elegant. I love the animated carousel, but sadly it totally screws up with double page spreads, showing just half of the pages in the viewer and displaying pages in the wrong order in the carousel. It's a pity because it's actually quite elegant. Users have been complaining about this for some time now with no response to the support forum.
A Lightweight and Rich-Feature Plugin for Creating Great Interactive Digital Html5 Flipbooks
You can use the Ipage 3D FlipBook plugin to customize many aspects of your flipbook and create captivating magazines from static PDF files or images.
The Flipbook plugin for Pages allows you to create media-rich books, which can be used to create engaging content for bloggers and publishers.
A WordPress plugin called Ipages Flipbook allows you to switch from standard view to full screen and back, and it will enable navigation.
You can select between three different types of flipbooks: two-page, single-page, and flick. The presentation style can also be altered for the flipbook.
An essential drawback of this plugin is that it provides only one content block. There are not many options.
💵 Downloading this plugin is free of charge.
- Having the ability to download PDF files in their original form
- Different looks are available for different sizes of containers
- Adding CSS styles or JS code with syntax highlighting is possible
- Bookmarks and external URLs can be added
- Permits you to save your configurations without reloading the page
- There is no book to see after generating a book from the code and no support at all! They asked to request them first, but never heard back from them. This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by photokitchen.
- I imported a PDF and it showed the imported pages fine, but when I clicked Preview, I got a blank page, and I also added the shortcode, but nothing showed up. Frustrating. This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by strife.
- The extension is very cool and is perfect for presenting ebooks and books, magazines & magazines. Can the support team please tell me if the license is purchased?
Makes Creating Brochures and Magazine-Like Pages Easy
This WP Booklet Flipbook WordPress plugin gives you the ability to easily and quickly create magazine-like pages or giveaways.
In addition, the plugin provides facilities to help you start using the plugin, along with PDFs and images, so you can also make a photo flipbook.
One of the significant disadvantages of the WP Booklet plugin is that it does not support uploading pdf well for users. Apparently, the Upload PDF button doesn’t show up for some users.
Contrary to the FlowPaper flipbook plugin, the WP Booklet plugin provides the capability of mass shipping for WP Booklet 1. x booklets.
The WordPress plugin provides a template for beginners who do not wish to go through the process of setting up or designing their pages.
💵 Free plugin. You won't be charged for it.
- Supports handy templates for beginners to avoid messing the design
- The ability to use mobile devices to access the browse
- The use of thumbnails makes it easier to navigate the document
- The capability of a large number of motion pictures being screened
- The ability to Convert bulk WP Booklet 1. x documents into WP Booklet
- A single page mode must be available for mobile and for booklets if you only want to view one page on a screen because they aren't designed as two-page spreads.
- It is a waste of time both for me and the developer of this plugin.
- After testing five flipbooks on WordPress, I decided to go with this one. It has a good aesthetic design, arrows, numbers, auto flip, thumbnail navigation, auto flipping, auto rotation. I am using it for product catalogues.
Finally, let us conclude
Additionally, you probably already know what plugin you're looking for. Choose a ready plugin and grow your website. These plugins are inclusive.
Tell us if you found the information in this article helpful. You can also check our list of best WordPress blog themes.