Are you looking for one of the best WordPress plugins for Click to Copy?
This text will discover the best WordPress plugins for Click to Copy on the market and recommendations for dedicated situations. These plugins help establish your online presence in the super-competitive playing field by providing features and design aesthetics. We also ensure that the plugins work best with all the top WordPress themes.
The plugins we chose are the best options for the Click to Copy. Are you looking for a Click to Copy-related plugin, but It’s not the same as the exact Click to Copy plugin? In conclusion, these plugins can be used for Copy to Clipboard Code, Copy Anything to Clipboard, Elementor Copy to Clipboard, and Copy URL Button. Choose a plugin for your site that will give it a level up.
Now, let’s dive into the list of best WordPress plugins for Click to Copy in 2022:
Copy Anything to Clipboard Plugin
The First WordPress Copy Plugin
The Copy Anything to Clipboard plugin lets you quickly copy code snippets, coupon codes, special symbols, or any other information you may require in the code snippet. This is one of the best copy-to-clipboard plugins, such as Elementor copy to clipboard.
This excellent copy-to-clipboard plugin can easily add a copy-to-clipboard button to any page. This button allows you to copy anything on any page without hassle.
The plugin typically adds the copy to the clipboard button to the <pre> tag, which can be changed with any selectors.
This plugin can easily add copy buttons, SVG icons, and styles to your website. One approach to utilize this plugin is to copy with shortcode and copy with CSS target.
💵 This is a free plugin.
- You can copy anything to the clipboard
- There is an option to assign a copy button
- Zero configuration is needed
- There is a simple design available
- A fully customizable setting is provided
- It’s the best of its kind, very flexible, and easy to use. The only con is that it loads on every page, not just when needed. As a result, you must use one more plugin to prevent that if you want a well-optimized site.
Code Click to Copy Plugin
Copies Content in pre and code Tags to Clipboard
With the help of the Code Click to Copy plugin, content can be automatically copied to the clipboard with <pre> and <code> by clicking a button.
The user does not need to click on any copy buttons in this plugin to copy anything. Instead, when the user clicks anywhere on a code block, the program will copy the entire code block.
This copy-to-clipboard code plugin will be helpful to anyone tired of having to highlight copying and pasting in each document they edit.
This plugin can copy and paste code from a phone to a laptop’s clipboard, or when it scrolls off-screen, you can paste it onto a computer’s screen.
Additionally, this plugin enables you to edit the CSS class “codecopy_tooltip” for the copy block, allowing it to be styled in various ways. Moreover, you can modify the typography’s padding and the background’s color.
💵 This is a free plugin.
- You can style the copy block.
- Saves users the time of having to highlight and copy-paste sections of text
- Can be customized easily
- Copying the code is possible only by clicking on it
- Having a copy button is not necessary
- This plugin works great with Code Syntax Block. The only thing I would change is still allowing text to be selected.
- I missed this with Code Syntax Block; now I can provide an easy click-paste tool for users; thanks a lot for this plugin!
WP Coupons and Deals Plugin
The Best WordPress Coupon Plugin
You can create coupon and deal pages using the WP Coupons and Deals plugin and display them anywhere on your website through a shortcode. Using this plugin makes it easy to copy coupon codes directly from your website.
This plugin is the best tool if you want to make coupons for your website and promote more deals. This plugin is quite impressive for driving more sales to your affiliate site. It has the potential to assist you in that endeavor.
This plugin protects affiliate sales by having visitors copy the coupon code before clicking on the affiliate link. Furthermore, you can include a copy URL button.
💵 There are two versions of the plugin: $29 Pro and Free Lite.
- There are coupon templates available
- There are social share buttons included
- Image coupons are available
- Voting buttons are available
- Click to copy function is provided
- Loved the plugin; it’s easy to use.
- I checked several plugins and found this one the easiest and with the most features. I’m still missing some options, but support updated me that they’re working on it.
WP Widget Clipboard Plugin
Duplicate Widgets Intuitively
Using the WP Widget Clipboard plugin, you will be able to drag and drop multiple widgets from one place to another to make duplicates of your existing ones.
This plugin has shown to be extremely helpful in copying and pasting widgets with a significantly improved performance.
It is straightforward to duplicate widgets manually with the help of this plugin. With only one click, you can copy all widgets at once.
💵 You can get this plugin for Free.
- Duplicating widget is a straightforward process.
- All widgets can be duplicated at the same time
- There is a simple design provided
- Drag and drop will be available for multiple widgets
- So far, I like this widget a lot, it does what it does well, and the UI is very nicely designed… Thanks for all the work you have put into it… Here is hoping it will continue to be supported and updated… 😊
Best Click to Copy plugins: Final thoughts!
In this text, we reviewed the best WordPress Click to Copy plugins. Despite this, these plugins are great for improving your website.
📌 Note: We strongly suggest checking our list of expertly selected top WordPress hosting providers to enhance your website’s performance. You may also wish to consult our list of best WordPress security plugins to enhance your website’s security.
There are many excellent Click-to-Copy WordPress plugins that you can use to promote your Click-to-Copy episodes across the internet. Also, we hope you find your must-have.
Any questions? Just ask. If you enjoyed the list, tell your friends about it on Facebook and Twitter.
Leave a Reply