Looking for the best Product Image Watermark plugins for WooCommerce?
We reviewed numerous plugins and selected the best Product Image Watermark plugins for you. These WordPress plugins are fast, well-coded, visitor-friendly, SEO-optimized, and have five-star support. Furthermore, all these plugins work well with all WordPress themes.
The plugins we chose are the best options for you to add Watermark to Product Images. You can use Product Watermark for WooCommerce and other Watermark Extensions to add Watermark to Images, Watermark Files, and Watermark Pictures.
We recommend you take a look at our list of the best WordPress watermark plugins if you are interested in more general watermarks not only for WooCommerce.
Additionally, we have compiled a list of the best WooCommerce plugins to enhance the functionality of your store and, more importantly, to increase sales.
Here are the top WordPress plugins for Product Image Watermark in 2022:
An Easy Way to Apply Watermarks to Your WooCommerce Product Images and Protect Them
The Yith WooCommerce Watermark plugin allows you to add watermark to images, guarding them against illegal use. You can also watermark pictures by applying a logo to them.
Using this watermark extension, you can watermark images and texts. The watermark can be precisely positioned where you want it to be. You can also disable it for pictures with retina displays.
Watermarks can either be uploaded in the form of images or can be entered as text strings. Whichever you choose, you will be able to customize the position in which they appear.
To further protect your product's image, you can activate the repeating option. You can rest assured that the watermark is applied to the entire image in a pattern that cannot be removed.
The only disadvantage of the plugin is that it doesn't have a free version (Exactly like WooCommerce PDF Watermark).
💵 It is an advanced plugin for a price.
- Adding different watermarks to single products in the shop
- The watermark will appear on all the products in a category
- Multiple watermarks can be applied
- Including WPML compatibility and more
Automatically Add Watermark to Images As They Are Uploaded to WordPress Media Library
Easy Watermark is a plugin that automatically adds a JPG, GIF, and text watermark to all of your images. It can be customized based on your individual needs. For example, if you do not want the plugin to add the watermark automatically to all uploaded images, it allows you to do it manually.
Using this Product Watermark plugin for WooCommerce, a watermark will automatically be used for new images as they are uploaded to the WordPress media library. You can add two watermarks to a single image. You can use TTF fonts and control their position and size according to your needs.
The only drawback here is that your images are not restored upon deactivating or removing the plugin. To restore them, you have to reinstall the plugin.
💵 No fees are associated with the plugin. It is free.
- Backups of images can be created and images can be easily restored
- Text and images from JPG and GIF files can have an opacity set (from 0% to 100%)
- Images of all sizes (thumbnail, medium, large, full-size), as well as any additional sizes registered by themes or plugins, can be watermarked
- Alpha and transparency channels are fully supported for GIF and PNG files
- The only thing that could possibly be improved is adding a watermark to all the pictures in my library that are not used as illustrations on this site (so that I can select which ones to add a watermark to). Thanks for the free plugin, I appreciate it! This topic was modified 1 month ago by bastings.
- It added a watermark to my picture and made the background black after I used this plugin.
- Can't restore. Just give me a [Object, Object] error. Terrible plugin.
Secure Your PDF Documents With Text or Image Watermarks On Your PDF Downloads
The WooCommerce PDF Watermark plugin can be used to watermark files and protect PDF documents on your website. It allows you to add a custom watermark image to every PDF on the site with just a few clicks.
Watermarks may be added only to the first or last page of a PDF, as well as to the bottom or top of each page.
Additionally, PDFs can be password-protected, so only authorized users will be able to view them. Even better, you can stop PDFs from printing, preventing physical copies from being made, or preventing PDFs from being edited.
You can select which PDFs should be watermarked so that you can selectively watermark specific PDFs. You can use the watermark for all products or choose specific products and variations. The only drawback here is that it doesn't have a free version (YITH WooCommerce Watermark).
Also, take a look at our list of WordPress PDF viewers plugins if you use PDF on your site and want to provide an online preview to your visitors without requiring them to download the files.
💵 With $79/Y, you can get the plugin and 12 months of support free of charge.
- Your store's PDF files can be customized with a logo or an image to promote your brand
- The font, size, and position can all be customized
- Text or image watermarks can be assigned to a product, a variation, or both
- All PDF files are prohibited from being copied, modified, and printed
- Provides security and protection for your PDF downloads via WooCommerce
Automatically and Manually Watermark Images Uploaded to The WordPress Media Library
With the Image Watermark plugin, the watermark can be automatically positioned on all the images you upload to your website. You can also define an automatic alignment for the positions of the watermark. It is open-source and free.
Previously uploaded images can have bulk-added watermarks, translations can be created (.pot files), and the opacity of the watermark can be adjusted.
Using the plugin, you will be able to select which post types are watermarked, or you will be able to add the watermark to every image, no matter what the post type. You can also select the size of your watermark from three options: original, custom, or scaled.
Moreover, the plugin prevents your images from being copied via drag and drop and disables right-clicking on them.
💵 Free plugin without a Pro or Premium version. Support is offered in the WP.org forum.
- It is possible to choose between a baseline and a progressive image format
- Setting the image quality is possible
- Setting the offset for watermarks is possible
- The transparency and opacity of a watermark can be set
- At first I had a problem with this plugin. When I tried to remove the watermark it completely erased my image and I have no idea why. The reason for this is that I selected the full image to add a watermark to it. If I unchecked this option the problem was solved.
- Easy to use and simple to set up.
- *Excellent plugin that is easy to install, easy to use, and does what it says.
Customize Product Images With Your Brand Logo
Watermark Pro for WooCommerce creates a distinctive watermark on your product images. It differs from other similar plugins because it allows for extensive customization.
This plugin lets you create watermarks that include text or a logo. You can also specify lines that appear between the logo and the text to create an ‘X' pattern.
You also have the option of blurring the logo. This is similar to what many stock photo sites offer today, like iStock. In addition to adjusting the logo's height, width, spacing, and opacity, it can also be resized.
💵 This plugin was created by an accomplished author, and it is fully documented. You can get it right now at $29/Y.
- The bulk edit tool allows you to watermark all your existing product images in one step
- Watermarks are automatically applied to product images, catalog thumbnails, and anywhere else images are displayed
- Adding watermarks to future images automatically can be enabled by enabling auto-watermarking
- Plain or striped watermarked backgrounds can be watermarked with a text or image watermark
Anyone can build a great-looking web page with a ready-made plugin in a few hours. In this article, We examined The Best WooCommerce Product Image Watermark Plugins. We assure you that this guide has been updated for 2022.
We hope you find this article helpful.
Additionally, you may find our list of WordPress security plugins useful for enhancing the security of your website. We also recommend that you take a look at our expertly selected WordPress hosting providers.