Looking for the best WordPress stock photo plugins?
Here are the best WordPress plugins for Stock Photo available today in 2022 that we have found for you. These plugins offer good technical support, are well-coded, are speed optimized, and are highly customizable. They are also used to power a wide range of top WordPress themes.
Finally, all of the following WordPress plugins are for Stock Photo. The collection of WordPress plugins below is also helpful for Stock Images, Adobe Stock, Creative Commons Images, CC0 Public Domain Images, WooCommerce Photography, Photo Gallery, etc.
Check out the best Stock Photo WordPress plugins in 2022:
Stock Photos From Unsplash, Adobe Stock and More
The StockPack plugin allows you to easily add images to your website across various platforms; free and premium images are supported.
This plugin allows you to choose among Unsplash, Getty Images, Pixabay, iStock, and other image providers according to your preferences.
This plugin can quickly search for images in the media library and add author attributions to image titles if necessary. The plugin adds a tab for the media library for instant image searches.
This plugin is available in two versions, a free version, and a premium version. As a result, most private websites should be able to use the free version, which supports 50 searches and license inquiries per hour.
The premium version of this plugin supports five image sources: Adobe Stock Deposit Photos, Getty Images, iStock, Pexels, Pixabay, Creative Commons Images, and Unsplash.
💵 This plugin comes in Lite and Premium versions. The Premium version costs $9, whereas the Lite version is free.
- Supported by WPML
- Compatible with various plugins and themes
- Source citation option for all images is available
- Supports WooCommerce photography
- There are more than 430 million images available from stock providers
- You can set a custom filename before the upload
- However, I'm having trouble installing it on new websites because it asks me to log in or sign up, then when I click to log in, an error 419 appears.
- I love this plugin because it pulls images from all the top stock photo websites. I don't have to download and resize images.
One Click Unsplash, Pixabay and Pexels Uploads
Those seeking stock images of CC0 photos or who are already fans of Unsplash may find the Instant Images plugin particularly useful.
As well as providing high-quality images free of charge, Unsplash has been establishing a reputation for producing high-quality images which are free to use.
This free, lightweight plugin allows you to upload images directly to your site without leaving your site's dashboard.
Using this plugin, you can set the maximum size and height for any images you wish to use on your website. All photos will be resized automatically to match those specifications, saving you significant time.
Furthermore, you can filter search results according to the image type, such as landscape, portrait, or square, and edit the images' metadata.
💵 Free downloads and lifetime updates are available!
- The plugin is a time-saver because instead of looking for free images in databases, you can now find them directly in your WordPress admin area!
Insert Stock Photos and Images Easily
With the Dreamstime Stock Photos plugin, you can quickly and securely insert images into your blog posts and pages, utilizing the most extensive collection of free and professional stock photos available on the Internet.
By integrating Dreamstime's royalty-free stock photos and commercial rights-free images into WordPress Add Media, this plugin enables you to download royalty-free and public domain images that enhance your workflow while creating and updating your website.
All images in this plugin are model-released and appropriately credited, so you will never have to worry about model claims.
This plugin will be linked to Dreamstime users' existing accounts, which means in the case of Dreamstime users, they will not have to purchase another image through Dreamstime before installing this plugin.
By using this plugin, Dreamstime blog contributors will have the option of uploading their images for free.
💵 You will always have this plugin updates and free support after downloading it. It's Free.
- Attribution is automatically added to each image.
- Over 188,000,000 free and royalty-free photographs and illustrations are available
- Stock photos and images in the public domain are available
- You can insert images and illustrations directly into your posts or pages
- Safe and model-released images are available
- I wrote to the developers, and now it's working)
- It is just fantastic. It seamlessly links to my Dreamstime account, giving me access to paid and free content. They could’ve simply let me download from there, but this saves me time.
Simply Search Your Favorite Images
Plenty of images are available at Pixabay, and using them would likely require no more than the Free Images Library plugin. The plugin does not require any particular configuration after installation since it is quick and easy to install.
With this plugin, there is an option to browse Pixabay photos in the WordPress editor above the Add Media button. Furthermore, as with any other file you have previously downloaded, you can use the images in your Media Library once you have downloaded them.
With this plugin, you may filter images by color, automatically set the image title tag, and create SEO-friendly image names, regardless of whether you upload or download images.
Pixabay images are downloadable for free and come with a license for CC0 Public Domain Images, so you do not need to attribute or link to the source.
💵 You don't have to pay for it. You can download it for free.
- Sets the image's TITLE tag automatically for SEO purposes
- Pixabay and Openverse images can be downloaded
- Direct download into the media library is possible
- Sets the ALT tag for images automatically to optimize their SEO
- Creates image names that are optimized for search engines
- It is a great plugin; I have not seen any others like it. The developer added a SafeSearch option to the latest release because I use this with students in school. Now my students can search PixaBay safely for featured images they must use for their posts. Wow!
a Leading Stock Photo Plugin
Like Free Images Library, the Getty Images plugin has been around for a long time and is primarily recommended for professional users.
The Getty Images company is known for its reputation as a leading producer and distributor of high-quality photographs and multimedia products, so many famous magazines and publishers utilize these products.
If you agree with Getty, you will have the option to browse royalty-free or premium images, and you will be able to download them all to your photo gallery.
The plugin allows you to utilize Getty's collection of high-quality images and photos via WordPress Media Manager by installing it.
With this plugin, aside from the possibility of refining your search by theme, color, word category, image type, and black and white, you will also be able to preview the image before posting it.
Unfortunately, there are some compatibility issues with the new versions of WordPress.
💵 Free Getty Images plugin produced by a professional author.
- A wide variety of images can be downloaded, inserted, and published
- Comp images can be downloaded and viewed before posting
- Your Media Library is populated with licensed images
- You can access millions of photos, vectors, and illustrations
- Getty Images images can be used to create posts
- However, this plugin seems unmaintained and full of bugs. We could not authenticate using this plugin due to some invalid code (pro-tip: a textarea is not a self-closing tag). In addition, once authenticated, the plugin would not download images — after pressing the button, it just froze.
Let me conclude by saying this:
These WordPress Stock Photo plugins are helpful. They are applicable. We tried to give you complete information about them.
📌 Note: We strongly suggest checking our list of expertly selected modern WordPress hosting providers to enhance your website's performance. You may also wish to consult our list of modern WordPress security plugins to enhance your website's security.
We hope this article helped you choose a plugin for your Stock Photo site that meets your needs.