Were you trying to find the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Order Status Manager sites in 2022?
We went because of and tested many of the most popular WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Order Status Manager to help you find the inventive WordPress plugin. These plugins aren't just about aesthetics; they offer a wide range of features and plugins to enhance the functionality of your website. Top WordPress themes work great with these plugins, so we cut the list to the best of the best.
To assist you with choosing the right WooCommerce Order Status Manager plugin, we've created the following list. You can use these plugins for WooCommerce Order Status Control, WooCommerce Order History, and WooCommerce Custom Order Status.
📌 Note: You might benefit from reading our article about advanced plugins for WooCommerce and powerful WooCommerce themes to find out how to select a theme that will both enhance the appearance and functionality of your WooCommerce store.
Let us begin the list of the best WordPress WooCommerce Order Status Manager plugins in 2022 with:
Create, Edit, & Delete Completely Custom Order Statuses
Adding the WooCommerce Order Status Manager plugin to your site will allow you to manage orders more efficiently. You can set custom statuses for orders and receive notifications when the status changes.
This WooCommerce order status control plugin can also edit pre-existing order statuses to make them more readily accessible in your order management system.
Moreover, the plugin can be used across all your website's pages to add different images, icons, and colors for identifying different order statuses.
It also features seamless integration with WooCommerce order actions, allowing you to update order statuses in bulk.
With this plugin, custom statuses can be created for email triggers. Email updates can be triggered based on changes to core statuses.
💵 Plugin comes with many features and 12 months of free support. You can purchase it at $49.
- Email content update via templates
- Email content update via templates
- Drag and drop reordering of order statuses
- Easily see WooCommerce order history
- The ability to add action buttons or icons to order statuses
- Delete custom statuses without affecting orders
- Add icons and action buttons
- Add custom order status
- Inclusion of custom statuses in shop reports
Manage & Automate the WooCommerce Fulfillment Workflow
Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce is the best choice if you seek a plugin that provides more in-depth tools to track and manage orders within your store.
Through the order status section of your order, you will be able to track your shipment online, saving you time, effort, and money.
Using this plugin, you can create custom order statuses and integrate them into your workflow. You can also arrange the order statuses by color, assign icons, pictures, and so on, so you can track your orders more easily.
A notification system can be set up to send email updates to customers and administrators regarding order statuses, thereby improving the shopping experience for both parties.
If the user logs into their user account, they will receive the tracking information for their orders as well as via the emails in which the information is provided.
💵 You can download the free version, while the pro version costs $129.
- The email customizer allows the user to edit the content
- Connect the Shipment traffic information to WooCommerce
- Bulk import of tracking information to orders
- Adding multiple tracking numbers to product orders
- Default shipping provider settings
- Custom order status emails to the customers
- When adding tracking information, select the shipping provider
- There used to be more postal services, but now it is useless (poor list of postal services, inability to add custom providers, updating email design and text, annoying advertisements, etc.). I understand you want money for your job… but not this way.
- The tracking-info template files helped me customize emails and my account page. Thanks!
Manage Your Order Statuses in an Advanced Way
With the YITH WooCommerce Custom Order Status plugin for WooCommerce, you can create and manage customized order statuses easily.
The plugin will enable you to create a large number of custom statuses and control their application to your account.
With the use of this plugin, the order page will appear more visually appealing and ensure that all the information necessary for the customer to complete the order will be displayed.
Additionally, the plugin provides labels and icons that help you identify the various order statuses as they progress.
Therefore, you will be able to increase your WooCommerce store's responsiveness and customer-friendliness.
Apart from the benefits, it provides to customers, it also confers a number of benefits to the owner of the store.
💵 Purchase this plugin at $77.75.
- A custom status can trigger certain actions
- Overwrite WooCommerce order status
- Customers already have access to all order status information
- Create unlimited custom order status
- Customize the text and icons on labels
- Lets you create custom labels for your orders
- Integrated with YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking
Setup Custom Statuses for The Orders by Default
In addition to setting up a custom order status, Custom Order Status for WooCommerce plugin can automatically send out customized emails to your customers based on the newly added order statuses.
By using this plugin, you are able to create multiple custom order statuses in a matter of seconds, as well as easily customize them. Furthermore, you have the option of customizing the action buttons and icons associated with these custom order statuses as well.
The free version of WooCommerce Custom Order Status allows you to edit the icon color and label for the slug icon; however, you must upgrade to the paid version to obtain many other features.
Furthermore, this plugin provides the ability to create custom order statuses based on the customer's payment method.
Additionally, by adding custom statuses, bulk orders can also be customized with WooCommerce's admin panel.
💵 Lite and Premium versions of this plugin are available. Premium version costs $59, while Lite is free.
- Compatible with the WPML plugin
- License available for unlimited stores
- Easy to send custom emails for the new statuses
- Custom status setting based on selected payment medium
- Addition of custom statuses for bulk actions
- Custom order status in admin reports
- In the free version, the tool is already perfectly usable, regardless of whether anything has changed since the 1-star ratings. There are no limits to the number of statuses you can create, and you can even pay for orders using your custom status with a small script (see here), which you can send when your situation changes.
Track The Status of Orders & Projects with WooCommerce Sync
By using the WordPress plugin Status Tracking, you can provide your customers with detailed information regarding the status of their orders.
Using this plugin, you can completely customize the look and function of the order status page.
By using this plugin, you are able to manage orders, projects, shipments, and anything else you need. You may also set up alerts to notify clients when an order is generated or an order change is made.
You can configure the typography and functionality of the order status page with this powerful plugin in accordance with your preferences.
The plugin allows you to easily monitor the status of your orders, projects, shipments, or anything else you desire.
Apart from automatically notifying customers when an order is created or updated, alerts can also alert customers when a transaction takes place.
💵 This advanced and fully documented plugin is only $47.
- Functional and graphical improvements to order detail pages
- Assign orders to sales representatives and customers
- Customize order info to make it more useful
- Customize order info to make it more useful
- Set Up Status Locations
- Admin & Sales Rep Notifications
- Multiple formats and layouts
WooCommerce Order Status Manager Plugin
Advanced WooCommerce Order Status & Action Manager is one of the best WooCommerce order status plugins because it allows you to add, edit, and delete custom order statuses quickly and easily.
With the plugin, you can easily create new order statuses and manage them. Additionally, by adding action buttons to the Orders page, you can create new workflows based on newly created statuses.
In this plugin, you will have the option of choosing from a variety of display and color options for your custom order statuses. You can create them based on order statuses or prices to assist in order management.
The next status flow feature allows you to add custom order buttons to your order page so that you can manage your orders in a more convenient manner.
💵 You should check out this extensible WordPress plugin. It charges a $24.
- Assign icons and action buttons to the custom statuses
- Use newly created statuses for bulk actions
- Order statuses can be organized by dragging and dropping
- Identify order statuses and values for coloring
- Send additional information via email
- Better visual clarity with order status colors
- Allows you to link emails to the new custom statuses
- I wouldn't recommend this seller; it's a total rip-off. It didn't work, messed up my site, and there was no customer response. Could you save your money and don't use it?
- A total waste of money! It did not work and messed up my site—zero customer support. Save your money and avoid this seller.
The final thoughts
Your research led us to prepare the best WordPress WooCommerce Order Status Manager plugins. We designed plugins that can be combined with nearly any WordPress website.
📌 Note: We strongly suggest checking our list of expertly selected modern WordPress hosting providers to enhance your website's performance. You may also wish to consult our list of modern WordPress security plugins to enhance your website's security.
Thank you for reading our article on the best plugins for WordPress WooCommerce Order Status Manager. We hope you enjoyed it.