Do you want the best WooCommerce Fees WordPress plugin for your website?
First of all, you need a great WordPress plugin. So, we’ve chosen some of the best WooCommerce Fees WordPress plugins for your convenience. In short, these plugins are all feature-rich, simple, and have great support. Apart from that, they can be used with all popular WordPress templates.
Besides the WordPress plugins, we also included the WooCommerce Fees plugins. Nevertheless, these plugins can also be used for Product Upgrades.
📌 Note: To enhance your store’s look and functionality, we recommend that you use an advanced WooCommerce theme that includes both useful features and a nice design. Also, we suggest you see our article about the most useful WooCommerce plugins.
Below are some of the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Fees in 2022:
WooCommerce Cart Price Plugin
Discounts & Extra Fees Plugin
The WooCommerce Cart Price or Discounts & Extra Fees Plugin provides the option of adding an extra cost and a negative fee. It comes with a simple user interface and various methods for adding additional charges.
When using the WooCommerce Cart Price and Discounts & Extra Fees Plugin, store owners are given complete control over the pricing of the products on their site.
The plugin’s simplicity and ease of use may allow managers to design one or more rules applied to the checkout page. Since the plugin is simple and easy to use, it does not require hiring programmers.
One condition that can be met is a certain number of products in the cart, a certain quantity of products, and a certain subtotal. Other options include identifying a specific customer or role and concurrent availability of items in more than one category.
The functionality of this plugin is influenced by several factors, including items added to the shopping cart, the shipping address, and the user’s role.
💵 By purchasing the plugin for $19, you will receive free updates for one year.
- Providing a discount or charging a fee for the cart conditions may be worthwhile
- The best way to price your products
- It is possible to create an unlimited number of rules according to the requirements on the cart
- Display any discounts or additional charges in your cart with a message
Extra Fees Plugin for WooCommerce Plugin
Offers You an Option to Set Up Extra Fees Based On The Multiple Conditional Rules
Extra Fees Plugin for WooCommerce is one of the most powerful WooCommerce plugins for conditional fees. It was designed to assist store owners in building dynamic websites using this platform.
This plugin facilitates the setting up of additional charges based on several conditional rules that are easy to configure.
It is possible to apply more than a dozen different rules to the shopping cart by using the WooCommerce Extra Fees Plugin, such as a fee based on the user’s preferences or the location of the shipping address.
This plugin helps you add extra costs to your checkout based on categories, products, subtotals, weight, shipping method, and many more.
A backend with a user-friendly interface allows you to get the best results. This plugin handles complex calculations quickly and doesn’t slow down the website speed, preventing you from focusing on your business.
💵 The Premium version costs $129, while the Lite version is free.
- Adding extra fees will increase your revenue and average order value
- Each client should be able to earn extra income by the end of the month
- Creating and managing additional charges rules is simple and easy
- Managing expenses effectively will be enhanced by optimizing your expenditures
- Customers can request additional services, such as gift wrapping, at an additional cost
- Involving customers in their costs, for example, payment processing or shipping fees
- It is a great plugin that matches our online shop system.
- A very good plugin. This is very simple and very easy to use. I recommend using this one. Thanks to those who created this.
WooCommerce Advanced Extra Fees Lite Plugin
The Fastest and Easiest WooCommerce Extra Fees Plugin With Breakthrough Performance
With WooCommerce Advanced Extra Fees Lite, you’ll have the fastest, most accessible extension for handling WooCommerce extra fees. Be confident that you won’t encounter delays because our team works quickly and efficiently.
Store managers can manage fees on their website by setting up rules based on any criteria. Whether it’s the value of the cart or the quantity, this plugin allows you to define rules that should apply to all carts regardless of their status.
Specifically, the WooCommerce plugin Advanced Extra Fees Lite provides developers with some of the most potent APIs, allowing users to charge for products by what is added. In addition, it is possible to charge for products based on their weight, delivery classes, and minimum order amounts.
The plugin is available in both a free and paid version. The premium version allows you to schedule it to run at specific hours. While the free version provides you with a lot of flexibility, the premium version permits setting a particular time.
💵 This plugin comes in two versions: Lite and Pro. The Pro version is $49, and the Lite version is zero.
- It is possible to have more than one condition
- Establish a schedule of conditional fees for a specified period
- It is possible to charge fees in either case under either condition
- The ability to view fees associated with orders on the Cart, Checkout, Thank You, and Order E-mail
- There are only three options in the free version, so in my case, I was not even able to test it properly. So for this reason I will stay away from the paid version. This is a really bad policy. Misleading people says a lot about your business.
- Exactly as it says it does
Payment Gateway Based Fees and Discounts Plugin
Extends WooCommerce By Adding Options to Set Fees or Discounts Based On Customer
The Payment Gateway Based Fees and Discounts for WooCommerce allows you to set the discount or fee based on the type of payment provided by your customer.
You can configure payment gateways to add fees and discounts based on the payment method, which includes payments via WooCommerce payment gateways.
This plugin is used in direct bank transfers, cheque payments, cash on delivery, and PayPal and custom payment gateways configured by any other plugin that supports them.
Store managers can create fees, for example, based on a country, state, country code, and product category using Payment Gateway Based Fees and Discounts for WooCommerce Plugin. Premium features include the ability to exclude payment methods and percentage-based charges.
The WooCommerce plugin allows you to apply taxes to your fees and exclude shipping charges when calculating costs.
Moreover, it will support discounts and fees for each payment method in the WooCommerce payment settings. For example, the plugin can add fields for configuring deals and prices.
💵 There is a Lite version as well as a Pro version of this plugin available. The Pro version costs $59, while the Lite version costs zero.
- Pricing may be based on a global or a per-product basis
- Ensure that you provide discounts and extra fees for every payment method you accept at your WooCommerce store
- Identify the discount value, either fixed or based on a percentage
- Maximum and minimum values apply to the fee/discount
- This plugin does exactly what it is advertised to do.
- I have been using their ‘Payment Gateway Based Fees and Discounts for WooCommerce’ plug-in for years and they always provide excellent and prompt support. Highly recommended!
WooCommerce Advanced Discounts and Fees Plugin
Easily Charge Additional Fees or Give Discount to Encourage Customers to Increase The Order Value
With the WooCommerce Advanced Discounts and Fees plugin of WordPress, you can charge additional fees to your customers and offer discounts to increase the total value of their orders.
Offer clients discounts or fees associated with specific payment gateways. You might be able to encourage them to utilize your preferred payment method. Still, those incentives may also encourage clients to pay you.
You may be able to generate additional revenue if you choose to charge a method fee. It is possible when a customer selects a specific shipping method during checkout in addition to the method fees.
You can receive discounts for the products you place in your customers’ shopping carts from specific categories. Also, you can encourage them to purchase products from those categories by placing them in their shopping carts.
💵 The price of the WooCommerce Advanced Discounts and Fees plugin is $17 with free 12 months of support time.
- Ability to calculate prices and values based on a fixed amount or percentage
- An extra fee or discount can be applied if the cart’s total value exceeds a specified amount
- Labeling fees and discounts according to their nature can be handy
- Depending on the user’s role, fees and discounts can be set up
- Depending upon the shipping method selected, one may set the shipping fee and discount
- Our needs were a little special, and customer support was extremely quick and efficient. We’re overall very happy with the plugin.
- It is an easy-to-use plugin with what it advertises. When I ran into an issue, which I did not know was site-specific, the developer was still able to help me over Skype. Highly recommended for both product and customer support. Thanks!
Product Addons for Woocommerce Plugin
Makes Adding Custom Fields to Your WooCommerce Product Page Simpler
The Product Addons for WooCommerce plugin enables users to easily add custom fields to products through its user-friendly custom form builder.
You can include extra options for your WooCommerce products, allowing you to capture additional information from your customers during a purchase. You can use this plugin to capture additional information from your customers during the shopping process.
The plugin manages to offer an easy-to-use drag and drop interface, so it is ideal for beginners. However, it does not provide all of the available features in the paid version, such as pricing options, file uploading, and conditional logic.
Also, this plugin is handy if you wish to collect information about your customers, such as notes, numbers, dates, etc. Text fields, numbers, radio buttons, checkboxes, select boxes, hidden fields, colors, dates, and so on are among the common areas.
With the plugin, you can set your own images for selection. An administrator can add as many pictures as they like to their site’s backend, in any size they wish, and select multiple photos at once and select just one at a time.
💵 While Lite is free, Premium costs a $39.
- Enhance the uploading process by introducing a drag-and-drop functionality
- Setting a custom image as a choice allows you to select any image you desire
- The ability to select many options from many choices available
- Provides a listing of available time slots for selection by the user
- Exceptional support, fast response time, and a very useful plugin. 100% recommended.
- The custom product form plugin is the best! It’s easy to use and is perfectly suited for my website. And when I needed support, the support staff answered quickly and explained everything I needed to know.
WooCommerce Product Add-ons Plugin
Offer Add-ons Like Gift Wrapping, Special Messages, or Other Special Options for Your Products
WooCommerce has a wide range of extensions available, but the WooCommerce Product Add-ons plugin is among the most popular. It allows you and your customers to have several options, including, but not limited to.
Customers often upgrade their products at the checkout stage, whether adding a new one, customizing an existing one, or simply buying the premium version.
The main goal of your online store is to make it as simple for your customers as possible to add products to the checkout page without experiencing any difficulties. WooCommerce product plugins can help you accomplish this objective.
By offering add-ons for your online store, you enable your customers to tailor purchases without needing to send follow-up emails. This allows them to get what they want when they order.
There are multiple fields such as checkboxes, text boxes, drop-down menus, custom price inputs, and examples of images. Furthermore, these settings can be applied globally or to each individual product. Additionally, charges can be flat-rate or percentage-based.
💵 By purchasing the plugin for $49, you will get 12 months of support.
- You can customize products on your WooCommerce store by enabling this function
- Enable customers to personalize t-shirts, add monograms, or create greeting cards using custom text
- Booking and subscription systems are seamlessly integrated
- Ability to calculate additional fees for additional products using a variety of methods
Last but not least, let us wrap up
Here are the best free WordPress plugins for charging WooCommerce fees. They can help you a lot.
📌 Note: Our articles about the best WordPress blog themes and best WordPress plugins for bloggers are also highly recommended.
We wish you nothing but the best.
We are happy to solve any questions, so send a comment if you have any questions. Also, if you liked this article, please share it with your friends, family, and followers.
Leave a Reply