What are the best Custom Post Status WordPress plugins for your site?
Here we have accumulated only the best Custom Post Status WordPress plugins, with a step-by-step review of them to help you select the right one. Now we've reached the end, each of these WordPress plugins is discussed for usability and only purposes.
We attached screenshots and videos to assist you in checking them faster. Despite all this, we ensure that these plugins are seamless integration with all WordPress themes.
We compiled a list of WordPress plugins relevant to Custom Post Status. This list of WordPress plugins will be helpful when it comes to Custom Post Types, Post Status Change Hooks, Custom Post Visibility, Post Status Inherit, Status Pages, and other related plugins.
Check out the curated list of the best Custom Post Status WordPress plugins in 2022:
Helps You to Register and Edit Custom Post Types and Custom Taxonomies
The MB Custom Post Types & Custom Taxonomies plugins enable you to create custom post types and custom taxonomies in WordPress. You can easily manage these within the admin area.
Suppose you are interested in converting your WordPress website into a document management system. In that case, the Meta Box plugin is included with it, and it can also be used as a standalone application.
Meta Box is an add-on plugin for WordPress that extends the capabilities of the powerful and professionally designed Meta Box plugin.
Using MB Custom Post Types & Custom Taxonomies in combination with other Meta Box extensions will help you quickly manage any content types in WordPress and make your website more professional.
As a result of this plugin, you can easily manage all the arguments associated with a post type and a taxonomy. These arguments are menu labels, admin bar labels, exclude from search, disable archive pages, etc.
This plugin allows you to create custom fields in WordPress and enable you to organize and control the information. You can select what data your users will see and how they will be stored.
💵 Free to use, but there is $508 cost to upgrade.
- Having the option to export code into PHP
- Provides custom taxonomies in support of all arguments
- Exporting and importing registered custom post types is possible
- The capability to create custom post types such as Register Post Status is included
- Plugin does everything I need and is so easy to set up! With so many options. Excellent plugin.
- It is easy to create CPTs and taxonomies without touching the source code
- I can use it without Meta Box core custom fields plugin now. It is good and easy to use.
Provides The Option to Add New Statuses to The Backend
The Extended Post Status plugin can provide you with several more status options in addition to the ones that come with WordPress.
The Extended Post Status plugin is similar to categories and tags. It allows you to edit, add custom post status, or remove statuses and set the system settings. Position can be added or revised in the same way as categories and tags, and all post types can do it.
The plugin allows users to easily publish post types, pages, photos, videos, and video galleries across the entire network directly to any subdomain or main blog page.
With this post status inherit from WordPress Plugins, posts with new situations are displayed in the section entitled ‘Edit Status.' With the Gutenberg Editor, these posts will be displayed in a new sidebar section.
Adding custom status names is extremely easy with the plugin, and you may add as many custom status names as you wish.
💵 The plugin is free. There is no fee associated with it.
- Supports 4 languages such as English (US), German, Russian, and Ukrainian
- The ability to update as soon as possible
- Includes best PHP Version for 7.2 or higher
- Adding new statuses to the back end would be an option
- Creating new categories and tags is possible
- The ability to set the relevant system status settings
- This is a very good plugin. I tried putting together the code myself, but some parts didn't come together. I should have found it first. Thank you!
- We use this daily to improve our writing workflow. Simple but effective.
- The plugin is excellent. Thanks for this non-standard approach to what should be baked in. Unreal.. but thanks!
Custom Content Types and Fields
Pods – also known as custom content types and fields – have been designed to meet all your custom content needs in one package. This plugin makes custom post types, custom taxonomies, and custom settings pages.
The post status change hook plugin allows you to extend and customize all your website elements, including Posts, Pages, Categories, Tags, Users, and Media, with a single click.
The Pods will enable you to acquire both development and site-building skills, allowing you to create content beyond the posts and pages that generally appear on a WordPress site.
This plugin's most notable weakness is that it does not support some essential features. It is difficult to figure out how to enable all necessary parts included in Custom Content Types for WordPress.
It can be used to create custom content types that are always tailored to meet your needs instead of just using the WordPress status page plugins and posts.
Furthermore, plugins such as Extended Post Status and Pods enable extension and customization of existing post types, categories, and tags.
Among other features, it enables the creation of custom posts, custom taxonomies, and advanced content types.
💵 This plugin offers all of these features for FREE.
- Creates custom fields for any type of content
- Coordinating your design with the automatic theme using blocks, widgets, or templates
- Adding custom fields to custom taxonomies
- Provides the ability to arrange your content with relationship fields for more straightforward navigation
- The ability to define Advanced Content Types using their own database tables
- Wouldn't it be nice to know a little PHP
- My site was wiped clean. Thankfully, I had a WordPress full backup. Always have a backup ready when trying out plugins! This topic was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by
- I’m coming from another plug-in called picklist. So glad that this plug-in existed to take up to weight. Amazing features and support are personable and accessible. This topic was modified 1 month, and 1 week ago by
Provides an Easy to Use Interface for Registering and Managing Custom Post Types
Custom Post Type UX is an easy-to-use tool designed to assist you in creating custom posts, taxonomies, and categories for your website.
With the plugin, you can create custom post types and related taxonomies and edit the existing types on your site. The plugin allows you to export posts and import them onto another site.
The Custom Post Type UI plugin also enables you to export your first post. Furthermore, it also allows you to import a custom post that you have built on another website.
Custom Post Type UI does not provide instructions on fixing non-functioning post statuses or displaying the register post status in the current theme compared to MB Custom Post Type and Custom Taxonomies plugins. Registration will only be available for the first participant.
Despite many default post types, the Custom Post Type UI WordPress plugin lacks many of them, so you will need to create them yourself. In other words, you are not able to create custom post types.
The custom post type plugin will allow registered users to create new posts in the front end, which will be saved in drafts.
Once the bar has been edited in the backend, it needs to be protected with personal visibility. There is a snippet for setting the privacy settings and custom post visibility in the plugin.
💵 It is a Free plugin that is advanced.
- Post-editing options for many different types of publications
- Provides an intuitive and comprehensive interface
- Providing assistance with the creation of custom post types
- Possibility of creating custom taxonomies or utilizing those that are built-in
- This software has all the features you need and it is easy to use
- Thx for this great plugin! It fills a great gap, that WordPress has since its birth. Works like a charm and is not difficult to understand. While it doesn’t offer the ability to add category images, I still consider it a must-have plugin for many professional WP installations.
- An excellent plugin, but it could include custom fields.
The conclusion is here
As you read the text above, you may have a very impressive site. In this article, we have reviewed the best WordPress Custom Post Status plugins. If you want to improve your site, you can use them.
I hope you found this helpful resource. We offer a few posts about the best WordPress blog themes and the best WordPress plugins for your blog. These posts are frequently used, voted for, and shared by our readers.
We're glad you have chosen to leave a comment. Please share this content on your social accounts if you want to support our team.