Trying to find the best WordPress Tooltip plugin?
As we conclude this text, we will share some of the best WordPress plugins for Tooltip. Towards the end, we will make some recommendations for dedicated scenarios. The plugins come with a special touch and a well-crafted, stylish design, as rated by you, the users! In summary, these plugins work with all the advanced WordPress themes.
These plugins are specifically for Tooltip. The plugins can also be used for WordPress Tooltip Plugin, WordPress Hover Text Popup, WordPress Tooltip for Elementor, or Tooltip Glossary Plugin.
The following are our top picks for the best WordPress Tooltip plugins in 2022:
CM Tooltip Glossary Plugin
Better SEO and Uex for Your WP Site
The CM Tooltip Glossary plugin simplifies and expands the creation of tooltips. With this plugin, you can provide as much or as little information as possible regarding each item or word on your site.
Thanks to this plugin, posts, and pages can now include audio files and images associated with WooCommerce products in their tooltips. This plugin is available in multiple languages and is compatible with various screen sizes.
In this plugin, several sources are consulted to provide the content, including Amazon, Wikipedia, and Merriam-Webster.
This plugin allows you to access 12 unique templates for displaying your glossary on the Internet. This plugin allows users to upload or embed glossaries into their websites as an additional feature.
💵 The Premium version costs $36 and the Lite free version is also available.
- You can import/export CSV files
- There are shortcodes to create several glossaries
- There is a social sharing widget available
- Google Translate is supported
- You can save the glossary sheet on the server
- A glossary with auto-linking terms and tooltips has exponential SEO implications.
- The developer of the plugin is a fraud. Don’t buy its pro version. They claim 30 days refund policy. However, they don’t have one.
WordPress Tooltips Plugin
Responsive WordPress Tooltips
The WordPress Tooltips plugin facilitates the inclusion of glossary index pages on your WordPress website and other features.
Using this plugin, you can add relevant content such as videos, images, and text to tooltips. As well as adding tooltips to tags and content titles, this plugin also allows you to add tooltips to tag archives and WordPress archives.
This WordPress tooltip plugin supports several languages, making it easier for users to work with websites in different languages. By using this plugin, you can manage all of your tooltip keywords and tooltip content from one admin panel.
In the post content, post titles, post tags, etc., this plugin automatically applies tooltip effects to the tooltip terms and detects the tooltip keyword on the front-end.
The keyword can be entered into the keyword field, along with links to radios, videos, texts, images, or other content in the WYSWYG editor.
💵 You can download the Lite version for free, but you must pay $9 for the Pro version.
- It is possible to modify the style of the glossary
- You can import CSV file format tooltip
- There are customization options available
- There is support for shortcodes
- The glossary index can be enabled or disabled
- My rating is 2.5 stars for the free version, but I would give it five stars if you had a setting that ignored capitalization. For example, I need to write abdomen and also abdomen. The list I have is 130 000 words long. I don’t want to double it when a simple setting can fix it.
Tooltip CK Plugin
Lets You Add Tooltips to Your WordPress Website
With the Tooltip CK plugin for WordPress, you can display tooltips and a jQuery animation on your website. You may display a text image, a video, or an animation using this plugin.
In addition to being compatible with mobile devices, this plugin is also compatible with other touch devices. It is possible to support multiple languages using this plugin by using the POT file.
It is possible to create tooltips more quickly with this plugin since it includes the ability to work with editors. You will be able to achieve an overall pleasing effect on your WordPress website because of this plugin. A section has also been added to the plugin for the French translation.
💵 A premium version costs $19, and a free version are also available.
- You can choose from a variety of styles
- Animations are available for tooltips
- Fade effects are available
- Custom parameters, including duration and width, are available
- You have the option to customize border radius, gradient, shadows, and opacities
- Although I understand the need to make money, this is ridiculous. It is the most crippled free version I have ever seen.
- The Divi builder does not load if the plugin is active, making it virtually impossible to use both together. Let’s hope this will be fixed in the future.
EA Tooltip Plugin
Lets You Present Your Icon, Text, Images or Short-codes
The EA Tooltip plugin allows users to conceal underlying text by hovering over the icon or shortcode of the text image with the mouse until the underlying text is revealed.
As a part of this WordPress tooltip for the Elementor plugin, you can display vital text to clarify a point or provide quick information. With this plugin, you can view details attractively and neatly.
To ensure the accuracy and precision of the message, the plugin is designed to deliver the message as efficiently as possible.
Using this WordPress hover text popup plugin, you can create valuable, interactive content that engages users and provides them with valuable information.
💵 Support team is included when you purchase the plugin for $31.
- You can change the hover direction and tooltip speed
- Links are supported
- There are various customizations provided
- There are various content types available
Last but not least, let us state
The following article showcases the most well-known tooltip WordPress plugins you can find and use on your website. Anyone with a website will be able to use these plugins.
📌 Note: We strongly suggest checking our list of expertly selected top WordPress hosting providers to enhance your website’s performance. You may also wish to consult our list of best WordPress security plugins to enhance your website’s security.
This post should have helped you find the plugin that best suits your requirements.
If you like this article, please leave a comment. Please also share this article on Facebook and Twitter.
Leave a Reply