How do you find the Best WordPress WooCommerce Distance Rate Shipping Plugins?
We have hand-selected the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Distance Rate Shipping that will save you time and effort if you are short on time or lack knowledge of WordPress. In addition, the plugins are well designed, mobile-friendly, with good support, and speed optimized. Additionally, the plugins work with all the top WordPress themes.
I designed the following plugins specifically for WooCommerce Distance Rate Shipping sites. However, this collection of WordPress plugins also contained plugins operable for WooCommerce Delivery, Shipping Table Rate, or WooCommerce Shipping Rates Calculator.
📌 Note: Improve the appearance and functionality of your store by using a popular WooCommerce theme with the features you require and a beautiful design. Also, for information about WooCommerce plugins, visit our article about advanced WooCommerce plugins.
These are our top picks for WooCommerce Distance Rate Shipping WordPress plugins in 2022:
Charge Shipping Based On The Distance WooCommerce Plugin
The WooCommerce Distance Rate Shipping plugin makes it easy for you to determine the shipping rate for your orders based on the distance traveled or the total travel time to them as well.
The plugin also features easy-to-use shipping rules that will make the process easier for you. If you are working on a business plan for which the implementation of distance or logistical challenges would be a challenge.
Also, if you are working on an e-commerce strategy that involves challenges involving distance or logistics, then this plugin could be helpful to you. It will calculate shipping costs based on your cart’s total price and the items’ weight.
💵 With this item, you will receive 12 months of support and free updates for $79.00.
- Utilizes Google Maps Embed API and Distance Matrix API
- Configure rules according to your business needs
- Additional charges for weight, cart value, etc
- Distance or time-based shipping rates
Delivery Date & Time Slots for WooCommerce Plugin
WooCommerce Delivery appears at first glance to be a small plugin. However, it provides impressive features, including delivery times and dates, time slots, radius shipping, and delivery fees. While initially appearing to be a small plugin, it is pretty comprehensive.
You should set your store’s opening hours as the first step in establishing WooCommerce Delivery. This will determine your store’s general delivery schedule.
In some cases, customers can be notified when their orders are placed outside of standard delivery hours using a custom notification scheme which is not suitable for certain types of products but is ideal for the delivery of food since it prevents the possibility of late delivery.
While the settings are lengthy, you can set the exact time and date when customers can select a delivery date for their purchases. If you require same-day delivery, you may incur an additional charge.
By using radius shipping, you can limit the maximum distance drivers may travel from your store, so a customer located 100 miles away will not be able to place an order with you.
💵 No worries, with complete documentation and support available 7×24, you can get this plugin for $39.00.
- Custom date and time formats can be created
- Notifications customized for every type of event
- Choose a start date and an end date for your project
- Holidays and off-days are excluded from the calculation
- Two timeframes per day with opening hours
- Deactivate mandatory checkout fields
- Delivery times for weekdays
- It was resolved within a day, and they responded quickly—a good product at a reasonable price.
- The plugin offers great flexibility and has a remarkable support team.
The Ultimate WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Plugin
The Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce plugin embedded on your WordPress site makes it easier to offer your customers tier-based shipping options. This plugin is fully customizable and allows you to configure it in any way you choose.
The WooCommerce shipping settings can be configured so that additional shipping rates can be specified in addition to the standard settings. These shipping rates are calculated based on the parcel’s weight and the shipping charges.
There is no confusion when it comes to adding it to your WooCommerce store and setting up shipping rules based on the country and state of your product. If you specify your product’s country, state, and ZIP code in the order settings, the shipping will be calculated automatically.
If your order has a handling fee, you can add it to the shipping amount or include it with each order so that your customers can calculate the shipping cost as they place their orders.
💵 The Lite version is free, and the Premium version costs $79.00.
- Give shipping methods a unique name.
- Set advanced shipping rules based on item weight and count
- Fine-grain rules based on shipping classes
- Shipment methods can be hidden
- Methods for importing/exporting
- We like the ease of use and the fact that it does exactly what we need.
- The information was beneficial to me.
a Dedicated Multi-vendor Shipping Calculator Platform On Your WooCommerce Website
You can seamlessly calculate shipping rates for different carriers based on the package and the buyer’s location with the ELEX WooCommerce Shipping Calculator plugin for WooCommerce.
During the checkout process, customers and store owners can select the shipping carrier most convenient for them and the estimated delivery date most convenient for them.
In addition to custom packaging, a wide range of predefined packaging options are available based on an order’s weights, dimensions, and specific order types.
It is also possible to add a handling fee to the system once you have entered the information, which allows the system to generate shipping labels and link the tracking information.
With this WooCommerce shipping rates calculator, you can create bulk packages and customize the shipping calculator’s appearance to look according to your brand.
Another outstanding feature of this plugin is the ability to restrict access to the shipping calculator following your store’s strategy.
💵 When you buy this plugin for $79.00, you will receive free support for 12 months.
- Easily customize shipping calculator appearance
- Handling charge added to shipping
- Specify who can access shipping carriers
- Tracking links and shipping labels
- Multiple shipping carriers can be used to calculate shipping costs
- Use EasyPost API to access FedEx UPS USPS Canada Post services
- Create multiple packages simultaneously
- Create custom packages or choose from predefined ones
Delivery and Pickup on Your Customer’s Schedule for WooCommerce
Using the WooCommerce Delivery Slots plugin, you can specify exactly when and where your delivery team will arrive with your shipment. When customers purchase WooCommerce, they can choose when and where they wish to receive their shipment
If you are shipping items that are large, such as furniture, you might want to do this if the customer must be present at the time of delivery.
Selecting the delivery days and operating hours from the website’s menu allows you to choose whether you wish to offer same-day or next-day deliveries. You can also choose to charge for same-day or next-day deliveries if you want.
In addition, you can allow the customer to select a delivery time slot before proceeding to the checkout phase if the order must be shipped within a predetermined period, in addition to defining the maximum number of deliveries per window.
Upon viewing the dashboard, you will be able to view upcoming deliveries, expected time slots, and links to the entire order, including the products ordered and the customer’s address.
💵 WordPress plugin charges a $129.00 and provides one-year updates and support.
- Set up a reservation table that suits your website
- Configure shipping methods for delivery and pickup
- Shortcodes can be used anywhere on your website
- Give customers the option of ordering within convenient timeframes
- Online store design for any business
- Make it easy for your customers to schedule deliveries
an Efficient Time to Sell Schedule Plugin for Your WooCommerce Website
You can use YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date for all local and international deliveries and customize how your deliveries are handled in various ways.
In addition to finding out when your carriers are available to ship, this plugin will also provide you with information regarding how long shipments take and how far in advance you can schedule a shipment.
You may be able to inform your customers when they can expect to receive their order by using this information for your products. Even better, you may be able to enable them to select their delivery date during the checkout process.
It is also possible for customers to schedule delivery times so that they can choose when they would like to receive their packages, which gives them greater flexibility.
A particularly noteworthy feature is its capability to display dynamic notices beneath product prices, similar to those on Amazon, informing customers of the expected arrival time of their items if they place an order within a specified period.
💵 The price is $€99.99 and comes with 12 months of support.
- Setting the processing time based on the number of products/categories
- Add ‘Quantity Table’ mode to the plugin
- Different tables by product and category
- Provide a maximum delivery time for carriers
- Determine the day-by-day processing and shipping time
- Choose the weekdays when orders will be processed and shipped
Shipping Optimization and Maximize Revenue WooCommerce Plugin
Aside from enabling you to customize your shipping rates, the Flat Rate Shipping plugin could also be used to automatically calculate shipping rates according to your customer’s shopping history and whether they have already made a purchase.
Using this plugin, you can set up various flat-rate shipping methods based on the value of your product categories, quantity, and country. It will also enable you to calculate the shipping fees by taking advantage of various dynamic features.
Furthermore, you can set up location-based shipping fees based on the product’s origin or limit shipping fees to particular users based on their order destination.
You can optimize free shipping features based on customers’ order totals at the time of shipping if you use this plugin with some specific customers.
In addition to optimizing the shipping methods, the plugin can also be used to optimize the start date, end date, and shipping costs during a specific period. The plugin’s most significant advantage is its optimized shipping rates, leading to increased revenues.
💵 Free support is included with this plugin.
- Owners can set individual shipping charges for products
- Costs can be applied based on shipping class
- Adaptable pricing for shipping classes, weights, and categories
- Provides free shipping services depending on the number of purchases
- Determines shipping costs based on cart contents, payment method, and particular products
- One of the best shipping plugins on the repository, this plugin is excellent and flexible.
- Worked well, well thought out, and did the job as needed.
Price Estimation Forms Creator Plugin for Your WooCommerce Store
It is possible to generate product shipping charges for WooCommerce stores through the Cost Calculator Builder plugin without any hassle, which will assist customers in making an informed decision regarding their purchase.
Several premium rate cost calculator plugins are available on the market today; this plugin is among the best in that it calculates a wide variety of shipping costs quickly. These plugins may also be used on any page on an online store to calculate shipping costs on the fly.
Formulas that can be used to calculate various mathematical elements can be applied to multiple mathematical features to achieve the desired outcome.
With the help of this plugin, customers will have access to a range of services, such as information about the cost of various services and the territories associated with groups of products that will be available to them.
💵 Free download of this plugin is available now.
- The shipping process will be displayed based on the shipping zones
- Text boxes allow customers to describe product requirements
- Calculations can be set up based on full product details
- HTML code can be optimized in the calculator
- Plugins should have good features and excellent support. Thanks, guys!
You can find the conclusion here
Our goal was to give you complete information about the best WordPress WooCommerce Distance Rate Shipping plugins. You might be interested in adding them to your website. Moreover, you could use them.
We hope you enjoyed our collection.
Have trouble or are unsure? We’re here to help. Just leave a comment. Want to support us? Just like and share this post.