In a recent question from one of our visitors, we were asked what the best WordPress private message plugin is.
This article will share some of the best WordPress plugins for Private Messages. In short, each of these plugins is checked for usability and exclusivity. We have attached screenshots and videos for your convenience. Finally, we ensure these plugins work great with all top WordPress themes.
The plugins below are all designed to meet the needs of readers who search for a Private Message plugin. However, it also includes plugins for Messaging Between Users, Ajax Private Messages, and Private Messaging System functions.
This is the hand-picked list of the best WordPress plugins for Private Messaging in 2022:
A Great Private Message Addon
The Private Messages for UserPro plugin is an excellent choice for WordPress users interested in sending private messages. A plugin like this is the best choice if you wish to build a community and create user profiles immediately.
You must already have UserPro version 1.0.77 installed to use this plugin's user-pro private messaging add-on.
Aside from allowing users to chat and communicate with one another, this plugin includes features such as emoticons, AJAX notifications, new messages, and broadcast messages.
By using this messaging between-users plugin, users will receive email notifications when new messages are received. It is also possible for administrators to restrict members from broadcasting by allowing only a limited number of them to do so.
💵 At $20, you can get this fantastic and fully documented plugin.
- A user can be restricted from broadcasting by the administrator
- Custom notes can be added to all private messages in the footer section
- A custom link can be used to trigger the message
- Provides the facility for blocking or unblocking users
- Users are notified when new messages are received
- I'm impressed with the user pro-add-on and am grateful for the outstanding support.
- A great team that provides excellent advice, help, and solutions to any problem
A WordPress Private Messaging Plugin
YoBro is a WordPress plugin that uses the React-Redux framework to provide private messaging functionality.
With this plugin, you can create a seamless messaging system from the ground up. Using this plugin will allow you to provide visitors with the ability to chat privately on your website.
Using this live chat plugin, you won't need to worry about your private messages being read, as it features an integrated privacy control system that is well-designed and organized.
With the help of this plugin, images and media files can be uploaded directly into messages. In addition to providing a built-in privacy system for users and supporting BuddyPress and bbPress, this plugin is well worth taking a closer look at.
💵 A 12-month support and free update period are included in the plugin for $29.
- The plugin reports all fatal errors that can't be fixed; after five days, support insists it's not for credit; total disaster, wasted money, and wasted time I spent in Shane trying to fix those bugs the plugin on my site throws.
- Great plugin for front-end messaging between users.
Allows Site Members to Send Private Messages
You can send and receive messages using the WordPress Private Message plugin on your WordPress site. In addition, members can send messages to administrators through the plugin and vice versa.
Aside from this, the plugin allows users to access their inbox and sent folder. It is one of the best plugins that allows you to integrate private messaging into your website's front end.
In addition, administrators may send messages to multiple users, users belonging to specific user roles, or all users at once based on their role types by using this plugin.
Moreover, you can enable or disable the user-administrator messaging system according to your requirements.
In addition to these features, this plugin also allows users to set a message-sending limit based on their roles.
💵 The price of this plugin is $49.
- You can send a message to any site members from the admin side
- There is a front-end inbox for managing messages
- Admin messages can be delivered to a custom email address
- The history of sent messages can be tracked in the Sent message box
- You can control the message limit for different user roles
Perfect for Private Message Spam Prevention
It is possible to prevent spam from appearing in private messages using the BuddyPress Restrict Messages plugin. With the plugin, site administrators and users can specify which users are allowed to send messages to each other.
You can manage restricted messages via a new administration interface through this restrict messages plugin. The site administrator may use this option to limit the number of users who have access to sending messages to a user.
In this private messaging system, messages can be received from anyone with a public setting, whereas messages can only be received from specific groups with a private setting.
As a result of a restriction being implemented, all private messages will be removed from the user's profile, the user's username will not appear in the compose message, and messages sent to excluded users will be rejected.
💵 A FREE plugin, this plugin has no cost associated with it.
- Adds a new admin settings page entitled Restrict Messages
- You can remove the private message from the users' profile
- Users and admins can limit who can send messages
- Suitable for preventing spam in private messages
- The username can be removed from the compose message
- I solved a problem on a client site with this plugin, and I am pleased to see that @venutius maintains and supports it! Thanks very much!
- The plugin works well with other BP plugins, and the support is excellent!
A Live Chat for WordPress
Communicating privately with your members and other members is possible using the Better Messages plugin for WordPress, BuddyPress, BuddyBoss Platform, Ultimate Member, and PeepSo websites, as well as with any other WordPress-powered website.
Your website users will be able to engage with your website with various features, including real-time chat, private voice and video calls, group video calls, and so much more with this private messages Plugin.
This Ajax private messages plugin allows users to chat privately or create chat rooms to discuss anything they find on the site.
Because it was explicitly developed for BuddyPress, this plugin integrates seamlessly with BuddyPress Messages.
💵 There is a Lite and a Premium version of this plugin, with the Premium version costing $119 and the Lite version costing $0.
- An emoji selector is available
- A Mass messaging feature is provided
- Real-time conversations can be carried out using AJAX or WebSockets
- There are messages for BuddyPress groups
- There are reworked email notifications available
- This plugin is exactly what I was looking for. It's modern and looks great on the website. The support is terrific. The author cares about what he's doing.
- Better Messages completed the package by copying a social media site's design for my blog. It's been great!
As a final note
In conclusion, these are our picks for the best Private Message WordPress plugins. You can make a big difference with them.
📌 Note: Additionally, you may find our list of top WordPress security plugins useful for enhancing the security of your website. We also recommend you look at our expertly selected WordPress hosting providers.
We hope that this decision helped you think more clearly and make a more confident decision.