What can you do to safeguard your online privacy? In one of the most digitally savvy societies in the world, it is of utmost importance that we take care of our personal information and data.
As part of our guide, we will also provide information on the types of policies that are available and how to choose the policy that will meet your needs exactly. We will share some valuable tips and information with you to help you decide which generator is the best choice for you.
As hackers and other malicious actors claw for access to our personal information, there is an ever-greater need for solid privacy policies to protect our data. It is imperative to create a game plan in order to protect yourself from these threats.
You can manage all of your data privacy requests, such as GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, account deletion requests, and marketing unsubscribe requests, from one interface. You’ll increase sales and make more repeat customers by using this tool.
💵 Pricing: Free & Paid; starts from $9/month.
- Manages all data privacy requests
- Increases sales and makes more repeat customers
- Create and implement GDPR and CCPA-compliant privacy policies
- One-click solution for managing privacy policies and cookies
- Gives peace of mind that customer data is secure
Generate a Fully Customizable Cookie Banner
With CookieYes, website owners can easily manage cookie consents so their websites are in compliance with privacy laws such as GDPR and CCPA even if they own multiple websites.
There is also a policy generator available on the website of company that you can download for free and use without having to register with them or pay anything just to get started with the process of creating a policy.
💵 Pricing: Free & Paid; starts from $10/month.
- Manages cookie consent and
- Free policy generator available to download
- User-friendly interface and intuitive features
- Stays compliant with all relevant regulations
Allows You to Generate Multiple Policies
It can be said that PrivacyPolicies is a powerful tool that will help webmasters and app owners protect their businesses and keep their users’ personal information confidential.
There are many policies in this product, including privacy, cookies, disclaimers, return/refund policies, terms, and conditions. Besides ensuring compliance with laws, it also allows you to customize your policies based on your organization’s needs.
For those who operate in multiple countries or regions, Global Coverage is particularly useful. This feature alters the policies that are purchased automatically in accordance with the legal, regulatory, or financial requirements of every country or region in which you operate.
The EULA Generator saves time and effort by creating custom End-User License Agreements that can be used for any desktop or mobile application. The Return & Refund policy generator quickly creates policies tailored to the specifics of an eCommerce store.
Through its easy-to-use tools, you are able to conveniently generate documents that are in compliance with laws and regulations while also protecting your data and offering a more secure online experience to your customers as well.
💵 Pricing: Free & Paid; starts from $7.
- Ensures compliance with laws and regulations
- Protects users’ personal information
- Creates custom End-User License Agreements
- Customizable policies based on the organization’s needs
- Offers a more secure online experience to customers
- Saves time and effort by creating custom policies
Makes It Easy to Generate Policies
There’s a free starter pack as well as a comprehensive pack for this software, so you can create policies in both English and Spanish. You can also generate free cookie policies in both languages with the software, so that’s a bonus.
This policy generator makes it easy to create a policy tailored to your business, written in language that’s easy to understand for your target audience. It also includes a Terms of Service document for each generated policy, so you can get started right away.
💵 Pricing: Free & Paid; starts from $5/month.
- Free starter pack and comprehensive pack available
- Generates free cookie policies in English and Spanish
- Customize written language for your target audience
- Includes Terms of Service document for each generated policy
- Complies with GDPR regulations
In less than five minutes, you can have a comprehensive insurance policy complete with your business details already filled in, which is one of the great things about the software. Keeping important information on file saves you time and hassle.
💵 Pricing: Free & Paid; starts from $39/year.
- Creates a professional-looking policy
- Complies with the law
- Saves time and hassle
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Suitable for both beginners and experts
an All-in-one Compliance Software
💵 Pricing: Free & Paid; (needs quotes).
- Optimizes generated policies for SEO
- Offers automatic updates
- Adds disclaimers and clauses
- Allows you to customize your policy
Attorney-level Solutions to Make Your Websites and Apps Compliant
Business owners around the world can use the powerful policy generator in Iubenda to generate comprehensive policies which are compliant with the latest GDPR regulations and legislation for privacy and cookies.
With the software, you can choose from over 650 clauses that are specific to your company’s operations and customize the policy text so it reflects your business.
Keeping their policies up-to-date means they’re always reflecting new laws, and those policies can be generated in eight languages so you don’t have to worry about having different versions.
The process of creating and managing a policy with the software is simple and intuitive; all you need to do is select which services your website uses and Iubenda will provide the relevant policy information. This software also offers the option of creating GDPR and CalOPPA compliant policies.
With the software, you don’t need to worry about getting left behind with the latest laws – your policy is automatically kept up to date.
💵 Pricing: Free & Paid; (needs quotes).
- Fully compliant with GDPR and CalOPPA regulations
- Generates privacy policies in eight languages
- Select services used by your website
- Simple and intuitive policy management process
- Option to customize the text of the policy
As well as providing you with easy-to-use packages customized to fit your company’s needs, it also allows you to work regardless of whether you are using Joomla, WordPress, or any other content management system. It also supports up to 13 languages.
As for pricing, the software offers a number of plans suited to a variety of business types, such as individuals, startups, and small and large agencies alike. Moreover, the platform also ensures full compliance with Google Analytics, AdSense, and the GDPR in order to keep users safe online.
It is very important for you to stay up-to-date with the latest changes in the law so as to avoid unwanted penalties and lawsuits in the future.
Additionally, the software gives you the option of setting up multiple privacy policies for different platforms inside it so that you can always be reassured of your privacy when working on different platforms irrespective of which platform you use.
Plus, all generated pages are hosted on its server and integrated directly into your website when visitors access them – no need to send them off to a separate page. The free version of this software has the logo while paying customers can copy the page onto their own sites.
💵 Pricing: Free & Paid; starts from $10/month.
- Customized policy packages for different companies
- Supports up to 13 languages
- Multiple pricing plans suited to a variety of business types
- Option to set up multiple policies
- Generated pages are hosted on its server
One You and Your Customers Can Count On
This Shopify product offers features such as pre-filled templates that are semi-customizable and backed by professionals. This can be especially helpful for those who are new to WordPress. It also provides automatic updates and priority customer support.
Unfortunately, the policy might not work for companies that offer SaaS, mobile apps, or other types of services. It doesn’t seem to automatically update to reflect laws that change.
💵 Pricing: Paid; starts from $51/month.
- Semi-customizable pre-filled templates backed by professionals
- Priority customer support
- Excellent choice for businesses looking to comply with GDPR
- Builds customer trust
Personalized Legal Policies and Tools
Anyone who has an online business and wants to streamline compliance and protect it from malicious activity can use WebsitePolicies as a solution.
It offers a complete suite of attorney-drafted legal policies tailored to your needs, with automated consent management and data access requests that make it easy for customers to submit them in one place.
The software can also help you to comply with GDPR, CCPA, PIPEDA, consumer protection laws, and much more without having to navigate a complicated legal landscape so you do not have to learn all about them.
You can copy the documents directly onto your website or app, or embed them instead so they’re automatically updated whenever the laws change. Plus, keep all of your legal and data access management information in one central platform without losing track of it.
Last but not least, WebsitePolicies offers a 24/7 support and answers line manned by experts to make it easy for business owners to stay compliant and protect their online businesses.
💵 Pricing: Free & Paid; starts from $29.95.
- A complete suite of attorney-drafted legal policies
- Automated consent management and data access requests
- Copy documents directly onto your website or app
- 24/7 support and answers line manned by experts
- Easily stay compliant and protect your online businesses
- Automatically updated whenever the laws change
Frequently Asked Questions
There are plenty of tutorials and tips on the BetterStudio blog, so if you’re hoping to find more tutorials on this topic, be sure to follow BetterStudio’s Facebook and Twitter, where a lot of cool tips and tricks will be introduced along with a lot of helpful hints as well.
To conclude, I would like to extend a sincere thank you once again for spending time reading this article. If you have any questions or if your concerns were not addressed within the article, please do not hesitate to post your comments directly under this article.